27 October 2007

Pumpkins are Scary!!

Today, Cassandra, Harrison, Grandma and I went down to the Pumpkin Patch. Despite the ridiculously high prices...we had a pretty good time. We spent some time in the petting zoo and Cassandra went on an ATV ride. We spent some time amongst the pumpkins, but Harrison did not like them at all. He just cried every time we went near them...Is there a name for a phobia of pumpkins?? Anyways, we had a nice time and Cassandra took home a caramel apple. Next year I think it will be even more fun when Harrison can walk around.


















4 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

You already know how much of a nerd I am, but I just had to throw in that a fear of pumpkins is called Cucurbitophobia.

Glad you guys had fun at the Pumpkin Patch. Is it true it won't be around next year??

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are a nerd. That makes us equals :)


I had heard that it won't be around next year, but I guess there was an article in the News-Mirror that said it was going to be open one more year. So, we will see.

Anonymous said...

While I can understand Harrison's completely rational fear of pumpkins, I would like to read ab out something else.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Hey, Candace, how about a new post??