23 September 2007

Let the good times roll...




Last weekend was my big 30th birthday celebratory bash! I wasn't too distraught about turning 30, I think I was even pretty excited about it. It has sunk in and I am still pretty happy about it. I may have not achieved all of my goals, but I am happy and well.


For my birthday, several of my friends and myself went out to Dar Maghreb, a Moroccan restaurant in Los Angeles. Despite EVERYONE, including myself, being late we had a really fun time. At this restaurant everyone at your table gets served the same thing, family style, with no silverware. There were seven courses and each were delicious!!



Throughout the evening belly dancers came to our table to perform. I was a little bummed that the girls weren't as chunky as I thought they should be, but they were fun (Brad loved them!!).Everyone that came was great! I am pretty sure that we had a good time.

1 comment:

Karen M. Peterson said...

It sure was a fun party! I still feel like a moron for not being able to find the big, gigantic gold doors. But, in my defense, the valet guy really did look like he was pointing around the corner!